INTELITY® is the global leader of the broadest enterprise guest experience and operations management platform for hotels, casinos, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most advanced connection to their guests while, at the same time, supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our platform is in use globally at some of the most prestigious properties in the world. We’ve been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly. We have received accolades and numerous awards for our platform and leadership in the industry. We are #1 and growing fast.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry and are looking for a Senior Project Manager for our Enterprise property level deployments. Our ideal candidate will be accountable for executing and delivering customer deployments, including but not limited to being accountable and primarily responsible for effective communication for all stages and deliverables for projects. Additionally, they will work directly with our customers, engineers, and regional service agents to ensure that all deliverables fall within the expected time and budget parameters outlined in the scope of work for the project.
- Manage and control all corresponding project stages requirements analysis/gap analysis, construction, testing, and production conversion, as assigned
- Manage the daily/weekly project assignments and monitor progress against the assigned work plan to assure those objectives are met within the prescribed time, cost, and quality measures
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Responsible for identifying internal and external stakeholders, understanding their communication requirements, and fulfilling them
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a transparent fashion
- Define and communicate project success criteria throughout the project life cycle
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Plan and schedule project timelines as well as track project deliverables
- Provide direction and support to project team stakeholders
- Provision of timely and accurate information for client billing
- Track project milestones and deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential roadblocks, and prepare contingency plans
- Responsible for the smooth transition through each phase of the project
- Lead project management conference calls as needed with the clients and stakeholders
- Respond to client and stakeholder questions within a reasonable amount of time
- Develop and fosters client relationships
- Conduct project post-mortems and report recommendations to resource managers
- Continually look for ways to increase customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in management or a relevant field or 10-year direct project management experience
- Certificate in project management (PMP) from PMI or 5 years direct project management experience
- 4+ years of experience in enterprise software delivery
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity within the Hospitality landscape is a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated problem-solving skills, the willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job, the ability to multitask and manage to change priorities while meeting the demands of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, from senior management to technical personnel, with hospitality clients
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork through collaborative behavior and open communications
- Available to travel as required by assigned projects
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a strong plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay and equity for qualified candidates. We focus on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefits for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible scheduling options, and transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with employer matching and our robust training and development programs.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.